BeatBlip Agent is a desktop application that is used for executing BeatBlip’s automated tests and processes. BeatBlip Agent must be installed on physical or virtual machines used for test and process execution. BeatBlip Agent supports both Windows and Mac machines and comes in two variations – GUI and Console (CUI) version.
- On Demand or Unattended Execution: Build execution plans for different needs (smoke, full/partial regression, CI/CD, etc.). Run on need basis or in a scheduled unattended manner.
- Easy Debugging: Debug the test execution step-by-step to uncover any issues easily. Skip, pause, replay steps.
- Full CI/CD Integration: Use the Console version of the Agent to integrate with various CI/CD tools (AWS Code Build and Pipeline, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, GitLabs, GitHub, etc.)
- Parallel Test Execution: Run tests in multiple browsers or devices simultaneously. Integrate with Selenium grid to run tests across multiple VM’s in a distributed fashion.
- Local Reports, Screenshots, and Videos: Access test execution reports, screenshots, and videos locally. Automatically share the reports with all stakeholders.