BeatBlip Recorder is a powerful Chrome extension for recording stable tests and playing them back. It offers a smart and quick way to generate automated tests for a web application. BeatBlip Recorder works in conjunction with BeatBlip Server.
Features of BeatBlip Recorder
- Record Actions & Capture UI Elements: Record tests by capturing user actions on the web interface. Automatically generate the test steps along with data and UI element maps.
- Built-in Auto-healing: Record smart UI element maps that can heal automatically on changes to the UI. Minimize test script maintenance overheads.
- Data-driven Testing: Integrate dynamic data with the recorded scripts to make them long lasting. Cover more scenarios with the same script by feeding in various test data combinations.
- Advanced and Consistent: Handle complex UI flows. Achieve robust and consistent results.
- Page Visualization: Retrieve UI map for the whole page in one go to speed up automation. Import/export UI element maps.