- Accelerate Test Speed without Compromising on QualityBeatBlip is a codeless and all-in-one continuous test and process automation solution aimed at accelerating your organization’s software release cycle while minimizing testing costs and ensuring quality. BeatBlip’s highly advanced yet easy-to-use features enable teams of all skillsets to build, run, and maintain tests for Desktop, Mobile, Web applications, Web services, Packaged apps, Databases, and Business processes. It offers a range of unique benefits, helping organizations transform their testing operations.
- Up to 90% Reduction in Test Cycle-timeBeatBlip is an AI-driven and codeless test automation solution that helps you accelerate your time-to-market significantly. It helps teams eliminate error-prone and slow-moving manual testing and achieve end-to-end test automation. With BeatBlip you can release high quality products with 90% faster turnaround time. What you are testing in weeks can be tested in minutes with BeatBlip.
- Up to 40% Reduction in Testing CostsBeatBlip helps organizations mitigate several costs associated with writing and maintaining the automated tests. Its AI-based auto-healing automatically heals broken tests minimizing maintenance cost. Features such auto-bug logging, CI/CD integration, and test scheduling help minimize human intervention in the whole testing process. BeatBlip also allows high reusability of test cases, data, execution plans, database queries, UI maps, and other automation components
- Up to 80% Improvement in Test CoverageBeatBlip enables testers to vastly improve the depth and scope of tests, resulting in better software quality. Lengthy tests that are often avoided during manual testing can be run unattended with this solution. Its advanced data-driven testing approach expands the test coverage without writing new tests. With BeatBlip, your teams can easily execute thousands of different complex test cases during every test run providing coverage that is impossible with manual tests.
- Codeless & Low Maintenance SolutionAs a codeless solution, BeatBlip enables even the non-programmers to continuously test software to accelerate the delivery timelines and ensure best quality. With BeatBlip, organizations can democratize the testing process, allowing developers and testers to continuously test, remove bugs and ensure highest release quality.
- All-in-one Continuous Test Automation SolutionBeatBlip empowers testers with a complete toolset for end-to-end testing of Web, Mobile, Web services, Packaged apps, Desktop applications, and Business processes. Whether you are testing a legacy desktop application or a native app for the latest mobile devices, BeatBlip includes all the features that you need. The product allows ceaseless testing and integration to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Collaborative, Extensible, and Scalable SolutionBeatBlip’s web-based interface allows your project teams to collaborate and test together. It can be integrated with multiple popular ALM and CI/CD DevOps tools. Furthermore, BeatBlip’s flexibility allows testers to customize, extend, and scale the solution to match their exact test automation requirements.
- Cloud and On-Premise Deployment OptionsBeatBlip can be deployed for cloud or on-premise environments alike. It allows your project teams to truly stay nimble and ensure high release quality no matter their environment. On-premise users can effortlessly scale to the cloud version, without any business disruption.
- Easy Integration with Dev, CI/CD, and DevOps ProcessesBeatBlip integrates seamlessly with popular ALM and CI/CD DevOps tools and platforms. It offers end-to-end functional, regression, and system test automation. BeatBlip allows testing teams to avoid lock-ins, they can export and continue to leverage any automation work without depending upon BeatBlip.