CTO & CIO
Digital transformation has evolved into a modern-day business imperative. It has changed the roles and responsibilities of today’s technology leaders. Some years ago, CIOs and CTOs had to manage a limited number of users within the IT department, but with the expansion of technology you have to meet the expectations of a growing number of users across various departments and functions. Consequently, the top priority for modern-day CTOs and CIOs is to accelerate digital transformation.
- Saves time and money thereby improving bottom line: With the C-Suite focused on the bottom line, investments, expenditure, and eventually the ROI, BeatBlip helps ensure that the organization is saving money and that the testing efforts are efficient.
- Improves timeline and speed to market: Helps expedite the otherwise slow testing process and reduces the time-to-market and ensures quicker delivery. CIOs/CTOs who embrace a shift left approach get the benefit of early and continuous testing throughout the development process in addition to faster time-to-market.
- Reduces risk: Detects all performance, functionality, security, or quality issues and helps reduce risks of a low-quality product being launched – which can lead to dissatisfied users, revenue losses, and serious data breaches.
- Improves team morale: Frees your QA, development, and testing teams from the mundane and repetitive tasks, they can spend more time on more important and challenging tasks. This leads to an improvement in their confidence and skills – which results in a better morale and improved productivity.
- Creates a virtual environment: Creates a simulated environment where thousands of virtual users can interact and work together to create a quality product. Not to forget that such an environment also leads to a lot of savings with regards to hardware procurement, upkeep, and maintenance, and space required for the same.
As a CTO or CIO, you have to oversee a technology environment that is complex and heterogeneous. And it is expected to grow more complicated with the adoption of new innovations and IoT. Being a technology leader, you need to adopt a testing process that helps the organization to achieve the speed and agility required to stay competitive in this digital age.
You also face the pressure of guiding your team in reducing bugs and other performance issues while simultaneously accelerating the time to market. Adding to this challenge is the perennial need of organizations to get more done with less, achieve greater efficiencies with technology, and devise strategies to drive better user engagement through user experience improvements.
Test automation helps CTOs and CIOs face such pressures with confidence. Adoption of test automation as a part of the digital transformation strategy allows organizations to reinvent testing to achieve the speed and agility required to thrive in the digital future. Organizations that have already implemented test automation have already achieved remarkable results in terms of accelerating innovation while improving cost efficiency and reducing business risks.
Test automation enables continuous development, maximizes test coverage and ensures a high-quality digital experience for every customer, every time. It helps organizations move forward in this digital era with assurance.