Mobile Testing Labs
BeatBlip integrates with the leading cloud-based testing labs and platforms to simplify Mobile Web and Mobile App testing for the QA and development teams.
- SauceLabs: SauceLabs is the world’s largest continuous testing cloud of web and mobile applications. Organizations leverage its web browsers, mobile emulators, simulators, and real mobile devices to ensure their applications work flawlessly on multiple browsers and mobile devices. BeatBlip supports seamless integration with SauceLabs. You can build and run your tests in BeatBlip which actually get executed on selected devices and platforms on SauceLabs. The test reports are all accessible inside BeatBlip itself giving you a completely hassle-free cloud testing experience.
- ExperiTest: ExperiTest’s smart mobile testing lab houses thousands of real devices that can be accessed from any browser. It accelerates web and mobile testing helping teams release apps with great user experience across various mobile devices, OS versions, and multiple browsers. BeatBlip integrates with ExperiTest for executing tests across various devices. The execution can happen in sequence or in parallel to save overall test execution time.
With the constantly changing trends in the mobile industry, teams need to ensure that their apps are compatible with the latest devices and OS versions. For this, developers and testers need access to a range of latest cross-platform (Android, iOS) devices for testing their apps.
Mobile Testing Lab is a lab or device center that provides software testing teams with an extensive range of cross-platform mobile devices (Android, iOS). Essentially, it facilitates manual and automated testing of applications in real user conditions.
Testing on real devices generates accurate test results and helps identify the bugs that an end-user might encounter during real-time usage. Thus, access to Mobile Testing Labs helps the developers and testers roll out robust applications with best in class user experience.
- Reproducible Tests: Nothing can beat the fidelity of reproducing user-reported bugs on the exact devices in which the users experienced problems. However, procuring every type of device can be a costly practice. With a mobile testing lab, your test teams would have access to hundreds of device types. This can minimize the costs and difficulties involved in device procurement.
- Speed: A mobile testing lab has dedicated hardware that has been tuned by the manufacturer precisely for running apps as fast as possible. It is usually noticed that both app performance and automation software performance are vastly improved when running on real devices.
- Performance: Real mobile devices have their CPUs, GPUs, and other important hardware components, which makes the real devices a preferred choice for running performance tests. A virtual device, at best, can provide a relative view of app performance, because they are running on virtualized system instructions, or on a hosted OS. Performance data captured from real devices is highly relevant as it reflects the real-world experience of your users.
- Device Fragmentation: By leveraging a mobile testing lab you can avoid device fragmentation among your application’s user base. Especially on Android, where the number of distinct mobile devices used by your customers can easily be in the dozens. Using a mobile lab with multiple devices and OS versions will help ensure proper coverage for your application’s target customers.