BeatBlip is a unified and reliable solution for software test automation that’s helping organizations deliver quality software on time and within budget.
Software solutions today serve a wide variety of platforms and devices. In the connected world where people, processes, and businesses increasingly depend upon software, ensuring the quality and reliability of the software is critical. BeatBlip integrates with software development processes and makes automation quick to implement and easy to maintain. Its cloud based and extensible platform ensures efficient team collaboration for delivering high quality software at low cost.
BeatBlip eliminates the need for programming for functional test automation, of Web Applications, Mobile Apps, and APIs, by offering a unified and action keyword based approach. While on one hand BeatBlip empowers non-programmers to automate testing comfortably, on the other it enables sophisticated automation engineers to extend its capabilities with the same ease.
- How do I create a Project?
- What are different project types?
- How do I create a Project Module?
- How do I create a Test Suite?
- How do I create a Test Case?
- How do I create test steps/script inside a test case?
- How do I create a Locator Module?
- How do I create a Locator Screen?
- How do I add locators in screen?
- How do I add new screen and locators on test step screen?
- How to import a project?
- How to export a project?
- How do I import selenium IDE recorded test case?
- How to import locators?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How do I delete a Module?
- How do I delete a Test Suite?
- How do I delete a Test Case?
- How do I delete a Test step?
- How do I delete multiple test steps in a single go?