The internet has become an integral part of our lives. With more than four billion active users, it helps us access information, make decisions and do business on a global scale. Thanks to the growing usage of mobile devices, your customers can now log on from anywhere, at any time giving you 24X7 business potential. However, to stand out in the intensely competitive and complex online marketplace, you need to deliver an informative, user-friendly and accessible digital experience to every user.
BeatBlip enables developers and testers to run thousands of automated tests on real or simulated desktop or mobile browsers. This end-to-end continuous testing solution delivers a comprehensive range of features allowing organizations to detect all underlying issues, such as functional discrepancies, security breaches, integration problems, SEO aspects, usability and accessibility issues, or traffic stress before it is delivered. With BeatBlip, you can deliver a memorable web experience not only on desktop browsers, but on a range of mobile devices as well.
- Functional Testing: BeatBlip enables testers to thoroughly test the functionality of a website both at the UI as well as at the Backend Database level. It helps to ensure that all the functionality is as per the requirement specifications.
- Browser Compatibility Testing: BeatBlip tests your website multiple times, once for each browser and noting any layout, styling or functionality aspects that are different, incorrect or broken. This is essential as each web browser will display the website with little difference.
- Usability Testing: When visitors arrive at a website they want to accomplish certain tasks, and if the visitor cannot complete these tasks easily then they can become frustrated. With BeatBlip’s usability testing capability you can check for the user-friendliness of a website. It allows thorough testing of key capabilities and functionalities such as its navigation, anchor text links, and sitemaps.
- Mobile Testing: Ensure that the website displays and works correctly across all the major smartphones and mobile devices. Utilize BeatBlip’s comprehensive mobile testing solution to test a native mobile app, a responsive website, or a desktop website on mobile devices.
- Interface Testing: Examine how the website responds to emulated interruptions, as well as its compatibility and interaction between different servers. BeatBlip allows you to test against two key areas – web server and database server.
- Performance Testing: Slow websites are a frustrating experience for even the keenest of visitors and improving performance is a key driver of improving conversion rates and customer loyalty. BeatBlip allows teams to test the website for traffic load, stress, and scalability, which is important to ensure optimum performance of the website upon launch.
- Security Testing: Most people today are rightfully worried about the security of a website they interact with. BeatBlip ensures that sensitive information on the web is secured while user’s access is well-managed. It performs tests on the access authorization, file security, SSL certification, and data exposure of the website.
- Accessibility Testing: Every modern website needs to conform with the accessibility guidelines or legislation such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 or Section 508 in the U.S. With BeatBlip you can test your website’s accessibility and ensure compliance with the federal legislations. In depth accessibility testing also enables your website to be accessed without difficulties by a large number of audiences across the globe.
BeatBlip offers everything that a modern tester needs to validate all aspects of a web application before it goes live. And it makes the whole validation quick and simple.
- Accurate object spying: Efficiently locate, detect, and store test objects to speed up your scripting process.
- Powerful recording utility: Effortlessly generate tests and automatically store all UI elements to maximize reusability.
- Smart AI-based auto-healing: AI-based auto-healing mechanism to generate full sets of options to adapt to AUT changes.
- Flexible execution engine: Run tests at any step on multiple browsers and devices — locally or with cloud platforms.
- Built-in and custom keywords: Quick to start with a rich set of built-in keywords. Robust to extend with custom keywords.
- CI/CD readiness: Various native plugins to integrate with the most popular CI tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, AWS Code Pipeline, and more.
- Insightful quality and performance reports: Diversified reports to control product quality and performance. Easily detect anomalies.
Website testing, is the practice of thoroughly testing a website either before it has launched or once it is live on the web and accessible to the public. It explores the functionality, reliability, and performance to ensure a website works best for users. The general aim of website testing is to find bugs, issues or defects, that might have a negative effect on the website’s performance. Website testing is also used by organizations to discover specific areas or aspects of a website that can be improved to yield better results.
A comprehensive web testing strategy allows organizations to get answers to the below questions:
- Is the website responsive regardless of the user’s device, operating system or browser?
- Are all features and functions at the website performing optimally?
- Does the website perform securely?
- Are all regulatory compliance or industry standards met?
- Does every entry and exit point function with the same level of quality?
- Does the website adhere to all the Google best practices and qualified to gain high ranking?
The goals for modern day organizations is to deliver memorable web experiences to visitors wherever they are with thorough website testing done within limited time and on a budget. Testing all components of a website manually can be time and cost intensive. Moreover, for most websites, there is a need to regularly test the same aspects over and over again. All these challenges with website testing can be solved with the adoption of a comprehensive, robust, and scalable test automation solution.
With test automation you can run the same tests across a number of web browsers and devices, and run thousands of test variations to ascertain complete functionality of the website. It helps you test your web presence in more ways than traditionally available, thereby helping you create a flawless web presence.
- Accelerates web testing while providing comprehensive & reliable results.
- Ensures consistent functioning across different environments, browsers, and devices.
- Delivers a user-friendly process to test interfaces that can be used by novice and experienced testers alike.
- Identifies and measures visual differences with custom-defined values and criteria to match the requirements.
- Improves the quality of releases and improves customer experiences.