We want to keep you a step ahead of the rest and that is exactly why we constantly strive to make BeatBlip more robust and advanced, yet simple to use, scale and operate. We plan to attain these objectives through improvements in the underlying architecture, feature enhancements, and third-party integrations.
Here are some of the key highlights of BeatBlip below:
- Self-served Trial AccessUsers can now sign up and access BeatBlip trial to experience power of codeless, continuous, all-in-one test automation tool.
- Support for CassandraUsers can now to query Cassandra DB from their BeatBlip tests for DB level validation or for fetching data for test input.
- Transparent Auto-healing ReportThe test report will now clearly showcase the test artefact’s before and after states for easier analysis of auto-healing.
- Support for HANA DBUsers can now automation data validation for SAP HANA/4 based applications.
- Business Process AutomationMultiple features to support end-to-end business process automation involving file processes, UI interaction, DB queries, API calls, and more.
- Video Recording of ExecutionUsers can now capture a video of the test or process execution for easier report and bug analysis.